Banned Book Reflection Name: Colin V.
- How challenging was this project for you? Be specific.
The most challenging part about reading the book was reading all 385 pages. Although it was a fun read, and the plot was very unique, which made up for its long read.
- What was the easiest part of this project?
The easiest or the part I enjoyed most of this project would be the film, I didnt enjoy making the audio but I did enjoy creating the video and the freedom we had on how to create the video.
- How comfortable did you feel while making your film?
I was alittle uncomfortable making the audio of the video, which I was glad to hear that I didnt need to show my face. But once I finished the audio I was sorta relieved that I got it done and all I needed to do was make a video portion about it.
- Did you receive critique and feedback from anyone (teacher, parent, classmate, etc)? If so, who? Was the feedback helpful? (This could be for any part of the project, journal, or video)
I show some of my friends my video and they though the beginning was pretty creative, I showed it to a few class mates and friends, and their feedback was, Try to be more descriptive and make the video longer, which Ill take into consideration for the next video I make, and yes this was helpful feedback.
- Did you provide kind, specific, and helpful feedback in the journal workshops? Were these sessions helpful and/or fun? I gave feedback on other's journal entrys using google docs comments. Yes these sessions were helpful because sometimes you cant point out your own mistakes but someone else can.
- Did you actually read the book you chose?
I read about 3/4 of the book I never fully finish the book, I got around 200 pages but I never fully
finished to book in time for the due date sadly.
- What grade do you think you deserve? Why? I think I deserve a C or B, considering I didnt finish the
full book and didnt complete all of the banned book entrys but I did complete and good porportion of the entrys, the banned book video, and read about 3 quaters of the book.
- If you could change something about this project, what would it be?
Choose a book that has a small page count (around 100 - 200).